Official Crafting Dead
by f3rullo14 -
CURRENT VERSION: 1.9.87
CRAFTING DEAD RECAP AND NEWS
TSHIRTS ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME! PURCHASE A LIMITED EDITION CRAFTING DEAD SURVIVOR SHIRT!
Check out the huge fleet of servers for multiplayer! Survive the Apocalypse with a friend and conquer the world with tons of guns and melee weapons!
ATLANTA WORLD MAP
F3RULLO14 (Crafting Dead Creator): Live Stream
F3RULLO5 (My Brother): Live Stream
SUBSCRICBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR UPDATES: East_Coast_Coding
VERSION 1.8.0 UPDATE PREVIEW: YOUTUBE
Want to help BETA Test?!?!?! Now you can! Get all the Pre-Release Versions here!
Crafting Dead Pre-Releases
Server download here
- Daily the mod gets around 27,000 runs and 5000-6000 downloads!
- The past week we have had over 200,000 runs with a total of 50,000 downloads! Whoa!
- On the weekends: The mod got 32,000 runs and 6,000-8,000 downloads!
- The First Atlanta Official Server has over 250,000 unique players!
Check it out! Crafting Dead is finally updated and even better!
Be the best!
Website Devloped by:
- Nurfed Rusty Pipes
- Fixed Block Placing Glitch
- Fixed Clans not Loading Properly
- Fixed Kick Feature Not working
- Added m240
- Added Gun Bag (Stores Guns Like Backpacks)
- Added Compass (Same as GPS but tweaked and properly named)
- Zombies dont hit as hard, but higher random damage chance
- Clan tags can be seens wtih player's nametags
- Changed Multiplayer Menu
- Reduced Grenade damage and explosion (Nurfed)
- Fixed Grenade Explosion (No more dieing at spawn :D)
- Fixed Vests not saving inventory on occaction
- Fixed Dead Body skins not rendering
- Fixed Dead Body Inventories disappearing after server restart
- Fixed Supply Drop inventories disappearing after server restart
- Fixed Key bindings not saving
- Fixed Clans saving
- Removed GPS
- Added AS50 (Found in Supply Drops)
- Added Clan System (Press L) (If doesnt work, just go to the controls and set it up)
- Added Reserved Clans (EX: CDC)
- Added Changelog/News GUI
- Attempted to fix Vest Glitches. Not sure if worked :/
- Fixed Items Stacking Bug
- Fixed Dupe Glitches
- Fixed Grenade Bugs
- Added AK47
- Added MP5K
- Added M9
- Added M67 HE Grenade
- Added Rice
- Added Canned Pasta
- Added SunKiss (Orange) Soda/Drink
- Added Apples (Custom Apples, not Minecraft Apples :P)
- Added Campfires (Still a WIP)
- Added Patreon Link on home page, support dev!
- Fixed: Small Player GUI tweaks
- Added Splints
- Added Splint Sticks
- Added Rags (Clean and Dirty)
- Added Gun Attachment Angle Grip
- Added Gun Attachment Laser
- Added new textures for some items/models
- Fixed: Item dupe glitch
- Fixed: Render Bug, no more FPS drops!
- Fixed: Updating rendering attachments
- Added Links on front page
- Added Energy Drink
- Fixed: Dropbox errors
- Fixed: Server List not loading
- Added random chance of ammo to spawn with guns
- Added Graphic settings, if fast models will not render but the 32x32 texture will.
- Fixed: Lightened the load of data transferring to clients
- Fixed: Supply drops stacking
- Fixed: Cleared PlayerData not being used. Helps with RAM.
- Fixed: Cleared Fakeplayer and world on main menu. Helps with RAM.
- Fixed Dead Bodies instant despawn
- Fixed Class Exception Bug
- Fixed Gun Rendering Bugs
- Fixed Sign Glitch, when right click a sign
- Fixed dead bodies not de-spawning
- Added Random chance ammo will spawn with guns
- Optimized Rendering for Vest/Backpacks/Guns
- Optimized RAM issues, deleted data(stored) not being used
- Fixed Handcuff Bug on death
- Removed All Guns
- Removed Items drop on death
- Added M4A1
- Added SCAR
- Added Magnum
- Added DMR
- Added M1 Grand
- Added M1911
- Added Gun Paint
- Added Gun Attachments
- Added New Main Menu GUI
- Added New Player GUI
- Added New Gun Attachment Crafting
- Added Tactical Vests
- Added Supply Drops
- Added Dead Bodies
- Added Orange / Rotten
- Added Pear / Rotten
- Added Peaches / Canned
- Added MRE
- Added Handcuffs
- Added Handcuffs Key
- Added Minecraft 1.6.4 Clay Blocks
- Added Building Blocks [Steel, Brick]
- Added Bleeding Effects on players when bleeding
- Added Commands for supply drops
- Added Commands for clearing supplydrops and dead bodies
- Fix: Blood doesnt decrease as fast when bleeding
- Fix: Player Name tags are not shown unless looking at them
- Fix: Some food restores water too
- Fix: Humainty now goes up to and down to 5000
- Fixed Dupe Glitch
- Fixed Can Opener Glitch
- Added Backpacks
- Added Can Opener
- Added New Drinks
- Bullet System Changed
- Building & Destroying Timers
- Fixed item bugs
- KeyBindings switched to support normal MC
- Changed GUI
- Added Soldier Clothing
- Added Spec Ops Clothing
- Item Bugs Fixed
- Render fixes
- New Item Functioning/Rendering
- Added small Items: Canned Tuna, Old Shovel
- New Anti-Cheat system
- New Staff/Dev perks/
- Removed Killfeed
- HUGE CLEAN UP
- Getting ready to add a lot of stuff at once
also known as Crafting Dead Origins
- Patch to wire kits
- Added Beans
- Added Cereal
- Added Barbed Wire Kits to build bases with
- Fixed GUI textures
- RE-textured a lot of the Items
- Updates to Server GUIs
- More Client Anit-Hack checks
- Small Server Command Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Skins fixed! :D
- Added Bases
- New configs for servers
- Small bug fixes.
- Added Factions
- More Items (SCAR-H)
- Server Options
- IDs for items where switched around!
- Bug Fixes!
- Added GPS
- Added New Sights
- Fixed Humanity Bugs
- Fixed Death message Bugs
- Added killfeed
- New Server List
- More Server Side Options
- Forgot to change a very small thing... (face palm)
- Lots of bugs fixed, added donor capes and may have forgot to chenage a few things but all good.
- Small updates, bug fixes and anit-hack checks.
- Awesome options and key bind configs! New sounds and
much much more!
- Tons of updates, read the news section :)
- Client Updates, Server saves data!
- bug FIX
- Converting to CURE
- Overhauled the mod!
- Welcome to Crafting Dead: Cure
- No longer just crafting dead.
- New Thirst System
- Server jar!
- More items
- Added more items
- Added a few new structures
- Changed Thirst
- Added more soda types
- Changed some of the leg/thirst systems
- Added new structures
- Fixed Texture Glitch
© 2014 by F3RULLO14.
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced
or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise,
without prior written permission of F3RULLO14.
Last Updated: 18 days ago