Hexxit 1.0.1 is now marked Recommended in the launcher, and users will be asked to update the next time they attempt to launch Hexxit. This release contains a number of improvements, including several Treecapitator compatibility fixes, fixes to several Better Dungeons crash and lag bugs, and the inclusion of Artifice and NEI Plugins.
The build includes the following changes:
- Treecapitator support has been improved across the board. Treecapitator support should now be total.
- Cats from outer space will no longer crash land on the overworld.
- Meteors now only fall at night and fall somewhat less often.
- It is no longer possible to summon meteors into range of another player's meteor shield.
- A bad entry which had been added to a configurable loot table has been removed- this should fix a client crash which would sometimes occur when opening a chest for the first time inside a Better Dungeons structure.
- A crash which would sometimes occur when decorating a kitchen room inside a Better Dungeon structure has been corrected.
- Better Dungeons has been updated to version 1.08a. This should correct a crash bug with the turtle boss, as well as some TPS lag that many users were experiencing related to Better Dungeons.
- Artifice version 188.8.131.52 has been added. Existing chunks will have Artifice worldgen added to them the next time they are loaded. Flowers have been added to the surface, a layer of basalt has been added near bedrock, and large veins of Marble are now located underground.
- NEI Plugins version 184.108.40.206 has been added. This should add NEI support for many Tinkers Construct recipes.
- Hexxit Gear has been updated to version 1.0.23. This should improve the utility of the nightvision buff on some sets, as well as increase the prevalence of Hexbiscus flowers in new chunks.
Server owners can obtain the new server file from the following link: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/hexxit/Hexxit_Server_v1.0.1.zip
Namely, server owners should be sure to copy over the Chocolate/ChestConfig, config, and mods folders (but not necessarily the mods/resources folder, which has not changed). The file Chocolate/config.prop should also be copied over.