The Technic Launcher, build #439 has now been marked at stable. Users will automatically download the new version the next time they start the launcher. We've been on build #431 for some time, so many of these changes have been live for over a month.
Release notes since Build #411:
- We now correctly handle a 'null' response from the Mojang auth servers as a valid response to a credentialed login attempt.
- The crash dialog now contains considerably more information in cases which a crash occurs on startup.
- The build number of the launcher is now listed in more places, such as the console output and launcher logs.
- The "processing version" message has been replaced with individual messages of what libraries the launcher is validating.
- The launcher will no longer fail to update the live user's session key when logging in from the login dialog.