Voltz is reverting to 2.0.4 for recommended build Skuli / Posted 13 days ago
Important Voltz 3.1.1 update information. Please read! Skuli / Posted 14 days ago
Voltz 3.1.1 has a bug involving grief protection on SMP servers. The impact on single-player experience should be minimal.
We are maintaining 3.1.1 as the recommended build for the time being, until it's clear whether a timely fix will become available; if not, we'll be rolling the recommended build back to 2.0.4.
In the meantime you can manually select 2.0.4 by selecting the small gear under the Voltz modpack icon, choose "Manually select a build", and pick 2.0.4 from the drop down menu as illustrated below:
Voltz 3.1.1 is being promoted to RECOMMENDED build today! Skuli / Posted 14 days ago
Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.10 Now Available For Modpack Creation cannibalvox / Posted 43 days ago
This is just a heads-up, since we've taken so long to get around to it. The platform, launcher, and solder should now support Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.10 packs. No action is required on your behalf, those Minecraft versions should appear anywhere Minecraft versions are selected. Due to a sorting issue, 1.7.10 will not show up near the top, but further down the list. We're investigating this issue currently. Have fun!
Attack of the B-Team 1.0.12a is now Recommended cannibalvox / Posted 53 days ago
Attack of the B-Team 1.0.12a is now marked Recommended in the launcher, and users will be asked to update the next time they attempt to launch B-Team. This is a large update over 1.0.10b, and includes a number of mod updates.
The build includes the following changes:
- Witchery logs, planks, and leaves can now be cut into multiblocks
- Village spawns have been disabled in order to bypass a chunk-corruption issue with Biomes o' Plenty
- OpenEye version 0.6 has been added
- Not Enough Codecs version 0.1 has been added. This should fix most radio stations in Open Blocks
- World of Dinos has been updated to version 1.1. Dinos should no longer crowd out Tropicraft spawns
- MineFactory Reloaded has been updated from version 2.7.6 to version 2.7.9
- Advanced Genetics has been updated from version 1.4.1 to version 1.4.3
- Better Storage has been updated from version 0.8.0.45 to version 0.8.0.47
- Carpenter Blocks has been updated from version 2.0.6 to version 2.1.0
- CoFHCore has been updated from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52
- Food Plus has been updated from version 2.7pre to version 2.8pre4
- Furnituremod has been updated from version 3.2.9 to version 3.3.3
- Galacticraft has been updated from version 184.108.40.2068 to version 220.127.116.113
- Hats has been updated from version 2.1.4 to version 2.1.8
- Open Mods Lib has been updated from version 0.4 to version 0.5.1
- Open Blocks has been updated from version 1.2.7 to version 1.2.9
- Tinkers Mechworks has been updated from version 0.1.4.2 to version 0.1.6
- Necromancy has been updated from version 1.4c.9 to version 1.5
- Sync has been updated from version 2.1.1 to version 2.2.2
- Tinkers Construct has been updated from version 1.5.4d4 to version 18.104.22.168
- Thermal Expansion has been updated from version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199
- Tropicraft has been updated from version 5.1.6 to version 5.1.7
- Waila has been updated from version 1.5.1a to version 1.5.2a
- Witchery has been updated from version 0.16.3 to version 0.19.2
Server owners can obtain the new server file from the following link: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.12a.zip
Due to the number of changes, we recommend server owners update all mods and config files.